Coach Heldt's Notes

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas 2011 a week away


Christmas is only a week away. What would make great gifts for hockey and lacrosse players?
Sticks are always a safe choice. Skates or cleats, helmets,gloves,pucks and lacrosse balls seem to always stay on the top of the list. Hockey players love their favorite team jerseys, lacrosse players usually go for team sweatshirts. This can get expensive real fast. I usually get the old gloves when my boys get new ones. It works for me. This year we opted for Center Ice on cable for the family....yeah the family. Oh no not just me. I, I mean “WE” miss Hockey Night in Canada. Verses, Sport Center, and MSG are good, but I like to see, not just hear out of market games. We all watch football, baseball, and basketball “The Knicks”  sometimes I have to catch the “Rangers in 60“ or an encore run. What I, I mean “we” would like to see are more college and other league games. Some of the local games are available, but more would be better. I asked my youngest if he could see any of the Center Ice games on his Ipad. “ I don’t have an Ipad” he replied. Oh, sorry. How’re your gloves holding up?

No comments: